The AIFF E-License Course was held from 24th to 27th February, at the B-3 Football Ground in Kalyani, which is situated in Nadia district of West Bengal.
The course was hosted by the Indian Football Association (IFA) and supported by the Hero ISL Children’s League, with a total of 25 participants appearing in the course. The lead instructor of the course was Alpan Lepchha, with Narendra Gangwar being the assistant instructor.
Alpan Lepchha, the lead instructor of the course, pointed out the key takeaways from the E-License event in Kalyani –
• Well organized classrooms with modern tech equipment
• Fully co-operative and interactive campers
• A full-fledged field for complete activities
• Efficient and supportive coordinator
Mr. Lepchha went on to further point out how this course would benefit the state of West Bengal –
• Introduction of Grassroots football to the coaches
• The rise in the standard of playing style of players
• Systematic growth of the players according to their age
• Development of football culture with newly researched techniques
• Induction of the modern way of coaching